Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Dream Vacation

As we were having a very Zen moment in the outdoor area today, I looked around at what the children were engaged in and realized that this is a place I would want to be if I were a child.  Even on our worst days, we have a lot of awesome stuff going on for children.  In fact, we offer exactly what I want for my dream vacation...

***

Places to relax...

Bike riding across rugged terrain...

All-you-can-swing swinging tree...

Things to hammer and squish...

Places for solitary time, and freedom wake up adequately before putting on shoes and walking out the door...

Freedom to walk and sound like any animal of choice...

Art areas looking out over flower gardens and big Halloween spider webs...

Come...stay a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! Always appreciated : )

Wrestling is good for children.

Originally published Sept 2010 Many of our parents seemed shocked when they came to pick up their children from Beansprouts and found the...